The elite Fitness Presenters used to be so easy to spot. Take a look at any IDEA Journal and the fitness industry leaders were always there promoting. Maybe they were more obvious because most everything came by postal mail forcing me to at least pay attention between the mail box and my front door.
Today our attention, and likely even more so mine, are spread very thing. Finding the target audience at the economical price can be tough. Finding them with tools to most effectively spread the message and allow you to personalize the event message is also not easy.
Today I am sending a notice to all members designating themselves as Fitness Education Presenters at FitnessProTravel.com Most I believe do it old school providing workshops at local fitness facilities. Others provide their fitness presentations online or at large conferences.
Either way I simply wanted to let them know of the tremendous resources available to them with their membership to the Fit Pro Travel Network.
What I’d like to make available here is the case for why I suggest all fitness presenters do not pass up the opportunity to utilize the fitness events calendar as well as other resources for the promotion of their programs…. So here it goes.
The Biggest Issues We Ran Into as Fitness Presenters:
- Economically reaching the correct target audience was never easy.
- Having the ability to list the event with the freedom for full descriptions, logo, and delivered to outside web links; we could rarely do all that.
- Rarely was there an opportunity to send with a click of a button my posted event to all connections
How Fitness Pro Travel Network Solves These Issues:
- With more than 8000 North American fitness professionals registered in the network a targeted audience is available.
- Additionally, connecting directly with fitness pros via networking, operating your own education based group, contributing articles providing you even more of an authority position… each of these continues to extend your reach.
- More than 300 registered Fit Pros are accessing the network daily. When they do visit more than 45% stay for more than 5 minutes exploring various areas (that puts us in the top 2% of the internet). In the past year the number of new accounts each week has doubled.
- The audience is there and available to view and benefit from information on educational opportunities happening, online, offline, and throughout North America. What we need is for our Continuing Education Providers (YOU) to begin championing your own cause and at a minimum list your own fitness education events.
What do you think? A Fitness Industry Only Professional Network a good location for a fitness education presenter to promote their fitness educational offerings?